You’ve seen advertisements or taglines like “We Buy Houses Memphis” or “Cash For Your House Memphis” right? If you’re a house owner in Memphis who is aiming to sell your house fast in Memphis, odds are you’ve seen all sorts of advertisements from Memphis We Buy Houses companies that buy houses for cash.
Are these Memphis We Buy Houses Companies legit and genuine?
There are a lot of companies that say they buy houses but how do you understand who to work with? How do I understand which “we buy houses companies” out there are honest, reputable, and trustworthy?
At first glance, a number of them look the very same, however if you dig deeper you can quickly tell which ones are the most credible and which ones you should be doing business with. In this post we’ll walk you through some things to look for in a local Memphis house buying company. Utilize this as a reference before you choose to work with any of them. Even Moses Buys Houses 🙂
Buying and selling houses is a great service and companies that focus on doing simply that can help neighborhoods and house sellers in lots of methods. But just like other profession — there are a handful house buyers in Memphis that you probably will wish to keep away from.
Similar to our company there are lots of others who are actually terrific, ethical folks who enhance their areas one home at a time.
Nevertheless, there are lots of questionable and dishonest people who put money ahead of the well being of their customers. Many of these business would sign an agreement to sell their own grandmother with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other — as long as they were making sufficient money. Not the type of house buyer you should be doing business with right?
Yes… it’s very regrettable, however they are out there and you need to understand.
If you are a house seller who has to sell their Memphis house quick you wish to make certain you work with honest, ethical, and a trusted local company who can buy your house for a fair all cash offer and close on your schedule. Moses Buys Houses is that company… let us prove it with a no-obligation all cash offer on your Memphis house.
This Is What Reputable Memphis House Buyers Are Doing…
- Helping Memphis house sellers enhance their lives by accessing the cash they need right away. Individuals frequently need the cash in their house quickly so they can deal with whatever real estate predicament they are presently dealing with. We can close quickly and generally as quickly as 7-10 days.
- Assisting Memphis home sellers eliminate a burdensome house without the trouble of needing to list it with a broker and wait months and month for a sale.
- Producing regional jobs in Memphis. We hire plumbers, roofers, contractors, electricians, brokers, title representatives, loan officers, administrators and numerous other folks along the way. The average real estate deal involves 86 people from start to finish. Our investments help develop genuine jobs for people around Memphis.
- Purchasing United States items. We invest tons of money on materials that are made right here in the USA — that creates jobs in our wood mills, factories, supply stores, warehouses and more. The United States economy depends upon stable enhancement, which needs financial investment from folks like us.
- Increasing the value of areas throughout Memphis. When we improve a house, we’re helping to increase the worth of the entire neighborhood. We often fix abandoned and disregarded houses, turning them into stunning homes for families. That activity strengthens Memphis.
- Increasing the Memphis tax base. When a new buyer moves into one of our properties, they’ll pay a greater tax rate based upon the brand-new and improved tax-assessed value. Those taxes go to pay for our schools, fire, cops, libraries, streets and other valuable infrastructure. Again, improving our neighborhoods in Memphis.
Many people have a negative view of the home flipping market and believe it’s a get-rich-quick plan. This industry and it’s reputation is fueled by numerous “reality” television shows that glorify the process, because the reality of exactly what we do on a daily basis is really pretty uninteresting.
The majority of our work is coordinating with great deals of people to make sure things are happening on time. We need to monitor a lot of moving parts and it’s an extremely dangerous game we play.
So let’s return to how you can use this info to find out if somebody is a reputable cash buyer, and not simply pulling a house buying fraud.
How To Ensure You’re Working With A Reputable Memphis House Buyer
When you talk with a local Memphis house purchaser to possibly buy your house… ask some of the concerns listed below to guarantee they’re credible, experienced, and truthful.
Ask open-ended questions like:
- How do you help your customers?
- What do you provide forindividuals?
- Can you tell me more about your services?
- What aspect of your company makes you the most proud?
- How would you describe your company’s investment philosophy?
- How can I understand that you’ll close on my house when you say you will?
Second, try to find tell-tale signs of techniques that those few dubious operators have the tendency to use.
- “Kitchen table closings” — If a home buyer attempts to get you to sign the deed (ownership) of your house over to them at your house, rather than a professional location like a closing attorney or title company … be hesitant. Most respectable house buying services will perform the real closing of the sale at a neutral 3rd party location… like a title company. This guarantees everything is done right and on the up and up.
- Pressing you into a quick closing — If a house purchaser aims to press you into selling your house and states that you have to decide today, be wary. Most reputable house buying services will make you an offer that will be on the table for a minimum of 1-2 days for you to make a decision. The reason respectable house buying services like ours at Moses Buys Houses do place deadlines on our deals is due to the fact that the market changes and prices can change week to week depending on other sales in the location
- Also, we buy multiple houses a month and when we make you a cash offer we’re guaranteeing you that the cash to purchase your house is prepared and we’ll set aside that cash for several days so if you do wish to sell your house, we can close on your schedule. If you feel the offer isn’t a suitable for you, then we’ll assign those funds to help another seller with their house sale.
- The majority of scammers are looking for a quick score, and not an extensive interview. Chances are good that they’ll find excuses to get off the phone and move on to somebody who doesn’t ask too many questions.
- And finally, many green real estate investors who have just gone to a weekend seminar with some guru start off in the industry by “wholesaling.” That means, they try to get homes “under contract” and then they shop that contract around to ACTUAL investors with cash (investors like us) and they “assign” the agreement to them for a referral fee. Now, we’ve bought properties from wholesalers before (and there are good ones out there) and we’ve also wholesaled properties to other investors (when we wouldn’t get around to it rehabbing it for a while) — so it’s a fine solution, but many wholesalers aren’t experienced, or aren’t upfront with what their intentions are.
True Memphis financiers who run truthful and ethical house buying services, nevertheless, are developing long-lasting services based upon relationships and neighborhood development.
So when you’re looking at one of the “we buy houses Memphis companies” never ever hesitate to ask a great deal of questions!