You’ve seen marketing or taglines like “We Buy Houses Chattanooga” or “Cash For Your House Chattanooga” right? If you’re a homeowner in Chattanooga who is aiming to sell your house fast in Chattanooga, odds are you’ve seen all kinds of advertisements from Chattanooga We Buy Houses companies that buy houses for cash.
Are these Chattanooga We Buy Houses Companies legit and genuine?
There are a lot of businesses that say they buy houses but how do you understand who to work with? How do I understand which “we buy houses companies” out there are sincere, reliable, and trustworthy?
At first glance, a lot of them look the very same, however if you dig a bit further you can easily tell which ones are the most trustworthy and which ones you should be doing business with. In this article we’ll walk you through some things to look for in a local Chattanooga house buying company. Use this as a reference before you choose to work with any of them. Even Moses Buys Houses 🙂
Buying and selling houses is an excellent business and firms that focus on doing simply that can help communities and house sellers in many ways. But much like any other type of work — there are a handful house buyers in Chattanooga that you most likely will wish to keep away from.
Just like our company there are numerous others who are actually great, ethical folks who improve their neighborhoods one property at a time.
However, there are many questionable and unethical individuals who put money ahead of the well being of their customers. Much of these companies would sign an agreement to sell their own grandma with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other — as long as they were making adequate money. Not the type of homebuyer you should be working with right?
Yes… it’s really regrettable, but they are out there and you ought to understand.
If you are a home seller who needs to sell their Chattanooga house fast you wish to make certain you deal with honest, ethical, and a reputable local company who can buy your house for a fair all cash offer and close on your schedule. Moses Buys Houses is that company… let us show it with a no-obligation all cash offer on your Chattanooga home.
This Is What Honest Chattanooga House Buyers Are Doing…
- Helping Chattanooga house sellers enhance their lives by accessing the money they require immediately. People often need the cash in their house fast so they can handle whatever real estate issue they are currently facing. We can close quick and typically as quickly as 7-10 days.
- Helping Chattanooga home sellers get rid of a burdensome house without the inconvenience of having to list it with a broker and wait months and month for a sale.
- Developing local employment opportunities in Chattanooga. We employ plumbers, roofers, contractors, electrical contractors, brokers, title representatives, loan officers, administrators and lots of other folks along the way. The typical real estate transaction involves 86 people from start to finish. Our investments help create real employment opportunities for people around Chattanooga.
- Purchasing United States items. We invest tons of money on products that are made right here in the USA — that develops jobs in our lumber mills, factories, supply shops, distribution centers and more. The United States economy depends upon stable enhancement, which requires financial investment from folks like us.
- Increasing the value of communities throughout Chattanooga. When we enhance a house, we’re helping to increase the value of the entire neighborhood. We often repair abandoned and ignored houses, turning them into beautiful homes for households. That activity strengthens Chattanooga.
- Increasing the Chattanooga tax base. When a new purchaser takes over one of our houses, they’ll pay a greater tax rate based upon the brand-new and improved tax-assessed value. Those taxes go to pay for our schools, fire, police, libraries, streets and other valuable facilities. Once again, improving our communities in Chattanooga.
Many individuals have a negative view of the house flipping market and believe it’s a get-rich-quick plan. This market and it’s credibility is fueled by countless “reality” television shows that glorify the business, since the truth of exactly what we do daily is really quite dull.
The majority of our work is collaborating with great deals of people to make sure things are happening on time. We need to monitor a lot of moving parts and it’s an extremely dangerous game we play.
So let’s return to how you can use this information to find out if somebody is a reliable investor, and not just pulling a house buying rip-off.
How To Ensure You’re Working With A Reputable Chattanooga House Buyer
When you talk with a local Chattanooga house purchaser to possibly buy your house… ask a few of the concerns below to ensure they’re trusted, educated, and sincere.
Ask open-ended queries like:
- How do you assist your clients?
- Exactly what do you provide forpeople?
- Can you tell me more about your services?
- What aspect of your business makes you the most proud?
- How would you describe your investment strategy?
- How can I know that you’ll close on my house when you state you will?
Second, look for tell-tale indications of methods that those few shady operators tend to use.
- “Kitchen table closings” — If a property buyer attempts to get you to sign the deed (ownership) of your house over to them at your house, rather than a professional place like a closing attorney or title company … be leery. Many credible house buying services will carry out the actual closing of the sale at a neutral 3rd party location… like a title company. This makes sure everything is done right and on the up and up.
- Pushing you into a fast closing — If a house buyer tries to push you into offering your house and states that you need to make the decision today, be wary. The majority of credible house buying services will make you an offer that will be on the table for a minimum of 1-2 days for you to make a choice. The reason respectable house buying services like ours at Moses Buys Houses do place deadlines on our deals is because the market changes and values can change week to week depending on other sales in the area
- Also, we buy several houses a month so when we make you an offer we’re ensuring you that the cash to buy your house is prepared and we’ll set aside that cash for a number of days so if you do want to sell your house, we can close on your schedule. If you feel the deal isn’t a fit for you, then we’ll designate those funds to help another seller with their home sale.
- A lot of scammers are trying to find a fast score, and not an in-depth interview. Odds are good that they’ll discover excuses to get off the phone and move on to somebody who doesn’t ask too many questions.
- And finally, many newbie real estate investors who have just gone to a weekend seminar with some expert start off in the industry by “wholesaling.” That means, they try to get houses “under contract” and then they shop that contract around to ACTUAL investors with cash (investors like us) and they “assign” the agreement to them for a referral fee. Now, we’ve bought properties from wholesalers before (and there are good ones out there) and we’ve also wholesaled properties to other investors (when we wouldn’t get around to it rehabbing it for a while) — so it’s a good option, but many wholesalers don’t really know what they’re doing, or aren’t honest with what their intentions are.
Real Chattanooga investors who run sincere and ethical house buying services, nevertheless, are building long-term services based upon relationships and neighborhood advancement.
So when you’re taking a look at one of the “we buy houses Chattanooga companies” never ever be afraid to ask a great deal of questions!